Stewardship, A Way of Life
Our yearly pledge of Stewardship of Treasure for the 2017 calendar year has begun!
TIME & TALENT
St. Joseph needs you!
Our 80+ ministries—ranging from liturgical to formation and outreach—are available
to people wishing to share of their time and talent.
Sign-up now to put your time and
talent to work for those who benefit from our wonderful ministries.
Everything we have and everything we are is a gift from God.
Stewardship is the ability to share our gifts of life, time, talent, and treasure
with others–with no strings attached and no conditions.
We share these gifts out of our love for God and gratitude to Him.
This is what Stewardship is all about. Stewardship is a way of life.
“Thus should one regard us:
as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.”
-1 Corinthians 4:1
Five Principles of Stewardship of Time, Talent & Treasure
1. Preparation: We spend time in thought and prayer when deciding what to give.
2. Proportionate: Our giving is proportionate to what God has given us.
3. Sacrificial: We give back to God from our substance, rather than our abundance.
4. Grateful: Our offering is a grateful response to the immense love God has for us.
5. A Gift: What we give is a gift, given without reservation or condition.
Questions? Please contact Kathy at (425) 313-5722