Thank you for helping us reach our goal!
We are encouraging 100% participation (prayers included)! All donations received in excess of our goal will help us fund a Parish Picnic and Parish Mission.
Your Church. Your Gift. Your Faith in Action. YES, I’ll help St. Joseph and 60 other critical ministries of my faith!
(The above link will open a new tab and take you to the Archdiocese secure donation page.)
Please prayerfully consider giving to the needs of our Archdiocese. Your support is critical!
PLEDGE RESULTS AS OF 6/21/18:
Number of pledges: 348
Number of Registered Families: 1259
Number of Families not yet pledged: 911
Total Participation: 28%
Total Pledged: $154,662
Goal Reached: 119%
Thank you for helping us reach beyond our goal!
Donations received beyond our ACA goal of $129,436 will come back to the parish.
If you gave last year, please consider increasing your gift by 5% this year. If you did not give last year, would you consider a gift of a dollar a day ($365)? Gifts of any amount are welcome, and your gift will make a big impact on many lives in Western Washington!
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ANNUAL CATHOLIC APPEAL
- Donate Online with credit/debit/direct bank withdrawal–www.seattlearchdiocese.org/donate
- Pledge Only–submit your pledge (with the pledge card, envelope, online) and you will be sent monthly reminders.
- Cash or Check–make checks payable to Annual Catholic Appeal
- Donate Stock–call 800-422-5417 for broker instructions.
- Donate through your IRA–contact your IRA administrator and have your gift sent directly to the ACA Office, 710 9th Ave, Seattle WA 98104 Include your name, ACA ID#, and the parish the gift credit should go to.
- Payroll Deduction–some employers offer this option–check with yours, can your gift be doubled? Many companies MATCH gifts to the ACA! Check if your employer has a Matching Gift program and help your parish maximize their ACA Rebate! Once your payment has been received OR pledge has been paid in full, you can apply for the match per your employer’s instructions. (tax ID# 91-0778147)
The Annual Catholic Appeal is an Archdiocesan campaign that gives everyone an opportunity to support over 60 ministries and services throughout Western Washington and occurs in the spring of each year. Pledges can be made with payments spread out over the duration of the campaign (April 2018 to March 2019). Monthly reminders are sent from the archdiocese. The appeal recognizes there are priests and deacons to be trained, social services for the needy to be offered, Catholic schools to sustain and grow, retired priests and nuns to support, and much more! It joins thousands of Catholics throughout Western Washington to gather the resources needed, helping in a much bigger way possible than if we tried to do it alone. Thanks to YOUR generosity, our church is here in times of need providing comfort and hope.